Did you catch my everyday makeup routine on stories yet?! If not, go check them out! You can find them saved under our highlights “MAKEUP” to make it super helpful! This makeup haul is way overdue but I’m so excited to be sharing it this weekend because Sephora is having their Spring Event Sale! If you have never shopped this sale you are in for a treat babes because you can snag all of your (or my) favorite products up to 10%-20% OFF! Here is how the sale is broken down:
- April 26th – May 1st: Rouge members get 20% off purchases in store and online with code HEYROUGE
- May 2nd – May 6th: VIB members get 15% off purchase in store and online with code HEYVIB and new customers to signup “Insiders” get 10% off with code HEYINSIDER
Though I’ll be sharing all of my favorite products for my everyday routine, I want to start by highlighting the ones that are currently part of the Sephora sale so you can shop them fast before they sell out!
Sephora Sale FAVORITES:
1. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in color 5.5. I started wearing this foundation last fall and have been obsessed every since the first time I tried it! Perfect light weight coverage that is great to build on if you like a more full coverage feel! Highly recommend trying this foundation for summer!
2. Tarte Amazonian Bronzer in color Park Ave Princess. I have worn this bronzer for 3 years. I love the warm glow it creates against the skin tone making you almost look sun kissed. Also available in matte but I suggest adding a little glow for spring and summer!
3. Tarte Creaseless Concealer in color 20N Light. I use this same concealer in Ulta exclusive collection with Tarte but this is the Sephora brand of the exact same concealer. These concealers are gold for brightening up the under eyes. I use mine every day and a life saver for the days you need to mask your sleep deprived dark circles… like every Monday for me lol.
4. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. Y’all this mascara is THE BEST. Buy it for you, buy it for your mom for mothers day, buy it for your bestie. BUY IT! I have loved this mascara ever since my sister-in-law, Chelsea (thanks boo!), showed it to me and I am hooked! It is the best mascara for those big full lashes! I have been asked multiple while wearing it if my eyelash are extensions because our how long and gorgeous they make your lashes!
5. Bare Minerals BarePro Performance Wear Powder Foundation in color Golden Ivory. This powder is something I always keep with me in my purse. It have incredible coverage and for our babes that are anti-liquid foundations this powder is an awesome substitute! Love using it on my forehead, cheeks and chin for a quick freshen up when I’m out and about!
6. Anastasia Brow Pomade in color Soft Brown. I share a great trick to how to use this pomade in our stories so definitely check them out! I love using this to fill in my brows but I am adding a great stick version of the same thing that can be a little more user friendly!
7. Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette. I have used this since college if that tells you anything lol. This is such a great color scheme for all occasions. I use it for my everyday look and then its perfect to build on for nights. I add the rich “chocolate martini” color for an extra pop to my eyes in the evenings! One of the rare palettes I can use almost all the colors!
8. Dior Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss. I love everything about the name of this lipgloss…Gloss & Plumping… count me in lol! I love this gloss in color 001 Light Pink. It is a perfect light and airy summertime color that goes with everything. The plumping is very subtle but does add a little extra! This is a little more of a splurge so its great to pick up while its on sale!
9. Becca Khloe + Malika Highlighter Palette. We received this in a promo package and I feel in love with how good the highlighter was. It as the best glow to it and lasts too long! I also love the 2 blush options in this palette too. Both are so pretty and pair perfectly with a tan… or in my case pair nicely with my bronzer and self tanner lol. Such a great deal for everything you get in this palette. I will even just pack this and use the bronzer instead of my other ones on quick trips where I pack less!
10. Marc Jacobs O!Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan. This is my newest find and I am already obsessed 🙂 I am using this Matte bronzer as my contour before I use the Tarte bronzer. I love that it creates a little extra dimension to my cheek bones and neckline.. all about creating the illusion of a thinner face! This is a little more of a splurge upfront but lasts FOREVER so you really get your moneys worth.
11. Tarte Tartelette™ In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette. I added this because this is Laura’s go-to eyeshadow palette and I love it almost as much as the Too Faced palette. The Tarte palette has a few richer bronze colors in it that are so pretty with a tan in the summer! I love borrowing hers when we are at the beach since that have just a little more extra shimmer to them! Also added a small similar travel size version!
12. Stila Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black. I am a huge fan of a liquid eyeliner for clean smooth lines plus its the best for doing cat eyes when you are feeling a little more sassy! I strongly suggest going with a waterproof version at all times but especially going into the hot & humid summer months….nothings worse then a droopy cat eye lol. I love this Stila one for all these reasons!
13. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. Y’all the only word that comes to mind to describe this product is HOLY GRAIL. I love love love this setting spray because it actually works and your makeup last all day or all night as the name boasts. I said this in the make tutorial but I use this every day because of how well if works and its really the only reason why taking time to put make up is worth it because it actually makes it last and makes the time spent worth it! This come in this travel size too so you can try it and fall in love with it ( and you will lol ) before you buy a big bottle! I apply it with 3 sprays: one straight down my face and then spray an X with the other 2 sprays about a foot from my face.
Here are the more items I shared in the daily make up tutorial that are not found at Sephora:
Comment below to let us know what your beauty favorites are! Also check out our other beauty posts for more of our favorite products!