Forever win the dessert game with this super easy no-bake peanut butter pie. Literally takes ten minutes to put together and is just as delicious as it sounds. You probably already have the majority of the ingredients on hand!
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup milk (I used 2%)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 8-ounce containers of frozen cool whip, thawed
- 9-inch store bought graham cracker crust
- Optional: Chocolate syrup and/or peanut butter chips for garnish
Using an electric mixer beat cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, milk and vanilla extract in a large bowl until creamy.
Fold in two of the 8-ounce containers of cool whip. (Use the third container for serving)
Spread mixture into prepared pie crust.
Chill pie in the refrigerator for at least four hours or overnight. (Or freeze for 1-2 hours if you’re short on time!)
Add remaining cool whip to the top of pie before serving and garnish with chocolate syrup and peanut butter chips if desired!
It’s that easy and we promise everyone will LOVE it!