Who doesn’t love fried green beans? They are the perfect blend of salty and crunchy, and they go great with just about anything. Our friend, Amber Massey, shared this recipe originally and they have now become a staple at our house.
- 3 cans of green beans
- 1 white onion
- 1 LB bacon
- 1 tablespoon Fajita (taste and add more if needed)
- optional add in can of mushrooms
- Cut up bacon and onions and sauté in pan til half way cooks
- Add in 1 in drained can of green beans then add in 2 other cans drained
- Amber adds in a can of mushrooms but G doesn’t like them so we left this step out
- Add in fajita seasoning
- Sauté all together for about 10 minutes
This flavorful and easy side dish is sure to be a hit with the whole family and you can prepare it from start to finish in less than 20 minutes! A win all around.