Easter is just around the corner and if you’re looking for a fun activity to do with your kids, why not make Easter Chocolate Chip Cookies? This two-ingredient recipe is easy to follow and perfect for little helpers. Plus, the addition of M&M’s candies on top to look like bunnies makes these cookies not only delicious but also adorable. We’ll walk you through how to make this simple yet festive Easter dessert that your kids will surely enjoy.
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough
- 2 cups of M&M’s candies
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drop the cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Make sure to space them at least 2 inches apart.
- Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
- Press M&M’s candies on top of each cookie dough ball to create a bunny face. You can use different colors to make them more festive.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy your delicious and adorable Easter Chocolate Chip Cookies with your family and friends!
- Make sure not to overbake the cookies as they can dry out quickly.